We are open seven days a week to help you. Please Contact Us directly and we can email you all you need to book your trip. If you wish to discuss tour personalization, or have any queries whatsoever, please just ask. Our on-line LiveChat facility is available from 8 ’till late Paris Time for real-time interaction or you can send us a message using this facility or an email.
If you are ready to book, and before you make your travel arrangements, please…
- Download and complete our booking form in pdf format here [Pdf Booking Form 2017] or MS Word here [Word Booking Form 2017]
- Read a copy of our standard Booking Conditions-2017.
- Send us your completed Booking Form by email to info (at) walking-holidays-france.com.
Alternatively you can either fax or post it to us.
Our simple, three-step booking process is…
- A] Step One
- B] Step Two
- C] Step Three
You provisionally book your tour for your preferred dates by sending us your completed booking form.
Please let us have at least two consecutive start date options, as we have no real-time access to availability at any one moment in partner accommodations.
We confirm receipt of your booking form and provide you with our PayPal or bank account details to enable you to make your 20% deposit payment¹.
Once we receive your deposit, the relevant accommodation is reserved on your behalf.
Your tour is confirmed to you as soon as is possible.
If we are unable to book the accommodation for your chosen dates, we simply refund your deposit to you. Please do not book your travel arrangements until we have confirmed your tour with you.
All bookings need to be accompanied by a 20% deposit per person. Balances are due eight weeks before the commencement date of your tour.
Payment methods are as follows:
- i. For British citizens, in Sterling via bank transfer or Paypal*. Opting for Paypal means you can pay us by using your credit card quickly and securely on their own website – please ask us for details.
Note: Due to the current instability of the Pound, Sterling prices are subject to change. We advise you to contact us to confirm Sterling prices before booking. As all holiday costs are in the Euro zone, Euro rates and prices are stable. UK customers are welcome to pay us in Euros.
- ii. For all other citizens of the world, in Euros, by PayPal*, using your credit card securely on-line. Our preferred payment process is for you to pay the deposit by PayPal and the balance by bank transfer/wire where possible – please discuss these options with us.
*Please contact us for our bank account or PayPal details.
Sorry! – we are no longer able to accept payments posted to us by cheque, although you are welcome to pay us by cheque via your local branch of HSBC bank. You can still post booking forms to us at:
Walking Holidays in France Ltd.
4-6 School Road, Tilehurst
READING, RG31 5AL