Peace of Mind for all new bookings
If you need to change your booking due to the French or your home government’s COVID-19 advice or restrictions at the time you are set to travel, you can:
- 1. Postpone your trip to a later date, or
- 2. Ask for a refund.
Ongoing advice for UK citizens can be found here. Citizens of other countries should seek advice from their own relevant agencies.
We are open seven days a week to assist you. Please Contact Us directly and we can email you all you need to book your trip. If you wish to discuss tour personalization, like adding rest days or any other modifications, please just ask. Our on-line LiveChat facility is available from 8 ’till late Paris Time for real-time interaction. You can send us a message using this facility or an email. We can also chat by Skype or phone – we will call you back.
If you are ready to book, and before you make your travel arrangements, please…
- Download and complete our booking form in pdf format here [Pdf Booking Form 2022] or MS Word here [Word Booking Form 2022]
- Read a copy of our standard and current Booking Conditions.
- Send us your completed Booking Form by email to info (at) walking-holidays-france.com.
Alternatively you can either fax or post it to us.
Our simple, three-step booking process is…
- A] Step One
- B] Step Two
- C] Step Three
You provisionally book your tour for your preferred dates by sending us your completed booking form.
Please let us have at least two consecutive start date options, as we have no real-time access to availability at any one moment in partner accommodations.
We confirm receipt of your booking form and provide you with our PayPal or bank account details to enable you to make your 20% deposit payment.
Once we receive your deposit, the relevant accommodation is reserved on your behalf.
Your tour is confirmed to you as soon as is possible.
If we are unable to book the accommodation for your chosen dates, we simply refund your deposit to you. Please do not book your travel arrangements until we have confirmed your tour with you; and booking flights on the same day as departure from the tour is never a good idea.
All bookings need to be accompanied by a 20% deposit per person. Balances are due eight weeks before the commencement date of your tour.
Payment methods are as follows:
- i. For citizens based in the UK, in Sterling via bank transfer or your own payment platform – TransferWise, Revolute and so on. Opting for one of these payment platforms means you can pay us by using your credit card quickly and securely on their own website. Paypal is not an option for UK customers – please ask us for details.
- ii. For all other citizens of the world, in Euros, by bank transfer/wire or by payment platform (PayPal, TransferWise, Revolute, Wells Fargo, etc.), using your credit card securely and directly on their sites if required. Our preferred payment option is deposit by payment platform, with the balance by bank transfer/wire – please ask us for details.
Note: whichever way you pay us, by bank transfer/wire or payment platform, your money is completely safe. Click to read about our tour operator bonding scheme.
The protection of our customers personal details is a priority with The Enlightened Traveller. We have chosen NOT to take credit card payments from customers direct on our site because, when we did, our site was constantly hacked by criminals looking for customers’ card details. You can use your credit card to pay us via Paypal, TransferWise, Revolut, Wells Fargo and similar payment platforms.